TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: LOM Binding Offtake Agreement with VIMSON Secured, page-67

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    While it is technically true that we (those of us here that actually are shareholders) employ PB, unless we are major shareholders what we are - actually I am (I can only speak for myself) - really doing is (attempting to) ride on his (and others') coat-tails hoping he'll make me some money.

I see the potential of TNG, both the mine and the TIVAN process, but I simply don't have the wherewithal to do what I hope PB and his colleagues will do for me. I don't have the time, the knowledge, or the money - so I am willing to hand over some of my money (by way of share purchases) to PB et al. in the hopes that they can turn it into maybe 10x or more what I gave them.

If I had invested in one of the blue-chip shares I'd be a lot more disappointed, and vocal, about the share price. But I didn't invest in blue-chip shares, and I knew there was risk when I invested. If I had taken my money to the racetrack and put it on a 10:1 or 20:1 outsider, what cause would I have to whinge about losing it? Yes, my investment is worth about 2/3 of what it was when I bought the shares, and the risk is still there, but at least the horse is still running.

So I'm still hoping, and hopeful I must say, that my TNG ship will come in and PB et al. will deliver on their promises. In the meantime I understand that when I handed over my money to get on those coat-tails that will hopefully lead to a substantial return, I also ceded control of it to the people actually doing the work and putting in the effort from which I hope to benefit. I understood that as the cost of possibly high returns.

Yes, PB et al. could be doing a better job on several fronts (not the least of which are communication and meeting targets), and I'm disappointed in progress, but I do believe we will get across the line.

> Then you have some shareholders who come is blatant support - question is why...what are the intents and the motives.....disgusting

Well, I don't know that I "blatantly support" PB and the rest of the management team, but they are the ones there doing a job I can't (and wouldn't) do - and I support the company.

"Disgusting" is harsh - what are your intents and motives for posting as you do about TNG, PB etc.? Your posts are a little vitriolic. You disclose that you hold no shares - what's your beef?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.