AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Loma Bonita Delivers More High Grade Gold-AZS.AX, page-16

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Thunder ridge I like it, it is actually looking pretty good from that angle it's dam hard to see with google deciding to change the color of their maps exactly along the southern border of our gold zone, but if you look really close you can see they look very similar.

As for those feeder systems
    a3.jpg
    Abit in there I like the words high grade feeder system, I am pretty sure that one feeder system we hit was just the low grade outer edge, good to here they agree, but seems think extension under that high grade zone are possible.

One thing that I worry they aren't considering is are they looking at not what is there, but what was there, the area has suffered from massive erosion, I worry is what we are finding now just the left over of what hasn't been washed away.

Looking at this blue line you would not think to look outside of it, but as we can see from the cross section it was gold rich but it's simply washed away, looking at hole 98,99,99b and 100 they all encountered gold between 80m-120m something that didn't happen in the other holes that weren't eroded.

One would assume uneroded holes 98,99,100 would also have contained a near surface high grade block of gold, we can't write off possible feeder zones under them just because the surface gold has washed away.

a1.jpg

Another thing that is bugging me is I see alot of hole 21a hole 99b, quite alot of redrills in there I wonder if core recovery/core loss is a major factor as we discussed before, they are abandoning alot of holes, hole many weren't abandoned but were bad or borderline? I think we might be losing gold in some of these holes.

The next announcement should be a cracker not only should we get some initial cerro holes as Tony said at the pres we should also get MDPD-21 the closest hole to thunder ridge so far and MDPD-31 the loma bonita hole north east of the feeder zone hit and.

This is MDPD-21 it's a big hole it opens up thunder ridge and it fattens the high grade zone headed east significantly.
    1B.jpg
    Last edited by thunder54: 28/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.