AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Best way of determining elevations is to throw away Google maps...

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Best way of determining elevations is to throw away Google maps and look at a contour map like this:

LB contours.JPG
    Here you can see that "Thunder Ridge" is actually a short spur sloping downward to the NNE. It is almost perpendicular to the drilled out LB main ridge. That short track out to a planned drill hole may not actually exist yet as it is not on earlier maps of the area. It is/will be cut for access to the drill hole [yellow] already planned for out there.

The track junction, about 50 metres East of hole MDPD-011, is about 1590 metres elevation AMSL. The planned drill hole at the end of the track will begin at about 1540 metres AMSL. The track is/will be about 200 metres long. So in 200 metres the road drops 50 metres [or 165 feet]. The average gradient of the road [and the spur] is 1 in 4 down from the junction to the planned hole. You might need a tracked vehicle to travel down the hill. Immediately to the West of the road is a small watercourse, according to the contours.

Mineralised out there? I have no opinion.

While I'm here, could I also point out respectfully that it is San Simon. San is the male form of 'Saint'. Female saints are "Santa", as in Santa Rosa. Sam Simon is somebody else.
    Last edited by Idle Wanderer: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.