AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Loma Bonita Gold Zone Continues to Grow-AZS.AX, page-104

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Some great posts in the AZS thread as usual. Sharing the pain with all those not spry enough to sell off on the news at 3.9c.

My personal FA view on the PM's over the short term is more pain until the next Fed meeting in which a lot of commotion about rate rises will suppress PM prices (note there'll be no rate rise in Sept imho). I also expect more contract dumping/manipulation to suppress PM prices. Feel free to disagree - I only offer my opinion here. Point is that near term most goldie's will suffer until at least late September. I think we're going to be presented with a buying opportunity for goldies in the near term if your long term view remains bullish. I remain bullish on PM's for clarification.

None of this is going to help AZS's pummelled share price unless you're planning to accumulate. In fact I don't think we're going to see any meaningful news until AZS has shed Teck. There's some brinkmanship going on here from management to keep the news drab until they can muscle Teck out of the picture - they've said in the annual meeting that they wanted Teck gone (as reported by a poster in previous thread who was present).

The question is whether 1. AZS still has enough prospectivity to accumulate at the new low price or 2. , sell at a loss and look elsewhere or finally, 3. hold tight.

Personally I'm leaning towards option 3. I'm wary of the info thunder discovered in the latest slides - palo seco scrubbed? or hidden for a post-teck era. The lack of transparency is understandable given the teck situation. However, I hope that the other radio silences such as promontorio are because of good news not just covering busts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.