AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Loma Bonita Gold Zone Continues to Grow-AZS.AX, page-106

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    There's some brinkmanship going on here from management to keep the news drab until they can muscle Teck out of the picture - they've said in the annual meeting that they wanted Teck gone

You have absolutely totally nailed it there IMO.
    Which is why any short term weeping and wailing over the issue of disclosure to the ASX market is IMO a red herring, a furphy, an unforced detour along a not particularly scenic route.

Making a lot of noise and expressing moral outrage in this situation isn't particularly helpful but it is understandable and all too human. Maybe we should instead focus on managing our emotions as far as possible IMO. If your only criteria is SP you'd be justified in claiming that LT holders have suffered a lot with this stock BUT isn't it appropriate to be training ourselves to not care so much about where the SP is, but where it is likely to be in 6 months or so? This is a test of faith and logic over emotion.

I'm not bothered about lost trading opportunities myself. This is not a fly by night company without a clue; "a liar on top of a hole" (to paraphrase Mark Twain). Far from it. I find the whole play fascinating, Tony R is far from a shmuck and ST SP moves are not the main game.
    Well done however everyone who's posting about the geology. You impress me so much all I can do is stand back and make timely statements of the bleeding obvious and reinforce a healthy sense of perspective, or endorse it, as and when appropriate. I've got my eye to the horizon. It's a healthy shade of blue.

(PS I hold another exploration stock/miner which has been overlooked by the market and although having slam-dunked a significant new area with 5% Cu mineralisation and the market cares not at all. Why? Deals are lined up but not in't inked yet and the market doesn't like complexity. That equals opportunity for the calmly alert. Just saying.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.