AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Loma Bonita Gold Zone Continues to Grow-AZS.AX, page-140

1. 1,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Today is a 'down day' for the market and a particularly down day for AZS. For me, I am disappointed, but my belief and confidence in the Alacran and Promontorio projects is unchanged. Metal Exploration is volatile, and as we can see even the prices of the commodities can move rapidly. Alacran is sited in prime country for base metals and precious metals. Today's SP drop is evidence of how extreme movements can occur. When good results come in, as they surely will, then the SP can go the other way. Look at the size of the trades, most are with a value of less than $1000. These are not the significant investors.

I have done my homework on Azure and I'm holding. Sensible investors have a longer term view, and at the moment they are not moving. But with all investments there is need for daily evaluation and if in my opinion at some time I felt I felt I should sell down my investment in Azure, then I wont hesitate. But at the moment there is big potential there. I am hoping that they will be producing from Mesa de Plata 2017, and with Loma Bonita following. And who knows what will happen at Promontorio. Even the worst case scenario would see Azure mining the rich veins at Promontorio. But I think it likely that RIO are onto something. Lets see. And there are additional targets at Alacran. The potential is significant.

I'm holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.