ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Abzy, Mr X, Katweezel, Habchi, stevenjd and all other loyal holders. You would have to agree, this is not nice to watch. IMO, what we are seeing at the moment has nothing to do with WFE's known resource. The SP isn't currently being sold down, rather it's being manufactured/manipulated down. There is a reason for that and it's to allow further accumulation. I acknowledge I called it wrong in respect to an SP run after the news but I still believe that is what will happen however the timing of that is up to bigger players than us. They are in WFE for a profit just as we are and we know that .004 was their entry point. The first assay results saw the SP being pushed down into a volume of approx. 30 million and this morning's open was clearly manufactured, all to allow for further accumulation. I'm not going to guess again as to when the SP will turn around but I'm positive it will happen. I was in a company a couple of years ago (TSN, nothing to do with mining) but it went through a similar trading pattern sitting between .002 and .004. Then on no news a group of underwriters started a pump to exit and pushed the SP to a high of .04c over a six month period. I'm not drawing direct parallels to WFE, but this is what can happen. Seeing the pre-open and closing auction being 'played' indicates to me that it's still "game on".
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.