RSG 1.46% 67.5¢ resolute mining limited

Cheers for the reply Loki. I will readily admit that it does not...

1. 11,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6579
    Cheers for the reply Loki.
    I will readily admit that it does not take into consideration a lot of factors, namely mine life, AISC and management (and country risk). However, I think that the numbers, when put into a ranking, kind of do take into account all of the above, as in the market has already done much of the hard yards BUT.... only when the fact/figures are already in the market and set in stone. i.e NST proven ability to fine more reserves and make a bucket load of cash.

I have spent some time looking further out towards 2022 to see if the market is giving any credence to growth plans etc. So far... yes and no. For example, RRL - Yes RSG - No. Perhaps country risk is a much bigger factor to institutions?

RSG being your biggest holding is I think, about as good a risk/reward position as you can have in the gold space (ASX related). Its easy to buy smaller, higher risk reward stocks, but... other than perhaps PRU, RSG is my biggest holding in Super (but not yet outside super, I prefer the smaller end of town for bigger potential and higher risk).

I am not happy with the current share price either! ha. We will see what happens regarding POG going forward.

Out of interest, what catalyst could you see that RSG would announce that would force the market to revalue it? I am not looking for trading optionality, just well, speculation

The first few that come to mind is much bigger hits at Nafolo. After that, I struggle. Just good quarterlies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.8¢ $10.88M 16.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36098 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 377203 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.