ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I tentatively look at this recent progress slightly differently, although I was surprised to see London as the second city targeted.
    The stock has an 8M market cap and has a few significant holders, closely linked to the company, thus it is reasonably tightly held. Therefor news of any sort can cause big swings in stock price.
    The HK store, if it continues to perform, will generate over $1M in revenue within a year. Capex for store creation is low, they will need to focus on staff recruitment and training to ensure consistency of delivery.
    The matchmaking stores, if done well, potentially make that link across the interface from a pure web based experience to one that includes a physical location with real human interface/experience, which may do well considering they are targeting more genuine, long term relationships.
    My understanding is that there are a lot of lonely busy people out there. A targeted store roll out may well fill a niche, generate revenue growth and approach the whole web based dating game from a different angle. Although still high risk, it would not be the first company to evolve their strategy over time to achieve success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.