PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The announcement was pretty much what I expected. Great news but...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    The announcement was pretty much what I expected. Great news but I didn't think it would turn the needle that much. It is like the other announcements regarding new indications. Great for the pipeline but the market frankly doesn't care at this stage because it is a long way from coming to fruition.

As I have said previously, my focus is on their progress in the DMD front. If we want the share price appreciation that everyone craves then we need to make solid progress towards getting 1102 approved and on the market so we can start to bring in income. While we like to compare ourselves to Sarepta, they have drugs on the market and make money while we do not.

Six weeks ago to the day the company announced that they submitted a clinical trial application in Germany and within that announcement they stated that they expected to provide a more detailed program update in the coming weeks. Personally, this is the announcement I am waiting for as I want to know where they are at with regards to this trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.