PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey all, I would like to thank the board for doing their due...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hey all, I would like to thank the board for doing their due diligence and creating another pipeline for ANP. The results are excellent and I purchased some additional shares at open to keep the momentum going. Keep up the good work!!

I must remind my fellow investors not to become complacent despite this wonderful news. We have an amazing opportunity to put ANP on the map, generate value for SH and solve our capital issues. There should be no excuse now. MD has struck gold and we need to start seeing the opportunities reflected in our SP. The company has been linked to venture capital and equity firms on the international stage so I am willing to be patient and see if the board has anything in plan for us. If we don't see any progress, than us shareholders need to act or we will be left behind. The perfect example here is the user Fredrickdouglas who forwarded the announcements to the ABC to generate publicity. This is something the company should be doing. They should be shouting from the rooftops. The posters on HC should not be more proactive than them.

Let's see how we go. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $26.89K 328.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9602 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 58051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.