PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I think this says a lot of it: Are we one of those 5 targets?...

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I think this says a lot of it: Are we one of those 5 targets? yes, because we have filed for nero covid patentS. sounds like we got in first with the IP and now we ask who's coughing up the most to collab with? correct me if wrong.

Certain targets when combined (as few as 5) identified all 48 Neuro Covid-19 patients and the 42 of
    44 subjects who were convalescent or healthy controls suggestive of these targets’ diagnostic potential. A
    number of targets (<15) have been identified as potentially amenable to treatment by currently available
    drugs or other therapeutic approaches on the market. The mechanisms of action of those drugs are known
    to modulate the discovered target proteins, therefore the marketers/developers of those drugs have been
    identified as initial prospects for partnering interest. A smaller number of diagnostic markers have been
    detected that could assist in the identification of Neuro Long Covid patients for better designed clinical trials
    and potentially for earlier treatment intervention. Accordingly, the Company also plans to review its newly
    generated intellectual property (IP) with targeted pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies for potential
    commercial discussions, noting that for these discussions to progress, the Company and potential partner
    companies would need to agree on licensing and/or joint development of this newly generated IP to advance
    as either diagnostic or therapeutic programs.
    Last edited by RYNZN: 19/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $52.59K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56645 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 109832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.