PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Article from the New York Times:Of more than 1,000 patients from...

1. 13,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Article from the New York Times:

Of more than 1,000 patients from around the country evaluated by North- western’s neuro-Covid clinic, many were previously multitaskers with busy jobs, said Dr. Igor Koralnik, who heads the clinic and is Northwestern’s chief of neuro-infectious diseases and global neurology. In a report about the clinic’s first 100 patients, the average age was 43.

and said. “It was almost like she was drunk.”When her neuro-Covid clinic appoint- ment came, “it was very relieving to fi- nally feel validated,” Ms. Lewis said. Dr. Koralnik prescribed a medication for fa- tigue, amantadine, which she finds help- ful, calling it “zoom-zoom pills.”On the cognitive assessment he ad- ministered, she scored “significantly lower than average” in processing speed, attention and executive function, he said———

and barely average in the remaining cat- egory, working memory.The results were “crushing,” she said.Dr. Cahan, then on leave, did an in- depth follow-up when he returned in June.On those tests, Ms. Lewis said, she called a camel a “desert llama” and when asked to count backward from 100 by seven, “I say 93 and I’m just stuck.”He recommended cognitive rehab, writing: “I think problems with process- ing speed are impacting many other cog- nitive domains. This may interfere with your ability to take in conversations, fo- cus, or try to retrieve memories.”Doctors say that a concussion from her kitchen fall possibly made things worse, but that several of her sympand barely average in the remaining cat- egory, working memory.The results were “crushing,” she said.Dr. Cahan, then on leave, did an in- depth follow-up when he returned in June.On those tests, Ms. Lewis said, she called a camel a “desert llama” and when asked to count backward from 100 by seven, “I say 93 and I’m just stuck.”He recommended cognitive rehab, writing: “I think problems with process- ing speed are impacting many other cog- nitive domains. This may interfere with your ability to take in conversations, fo- cus, or try to retrieve memories.”Doctors say that a concussion from her kitchen fall possibly made things worse, but that several of her symptoms are more consistent with long Covid. “We think that Covid-19 is causing her cogni- tive ability problems, and we’ve seen that time and again in more than 800 pa- tients,” Dr. Koralnik said.toms are more consistent with long Covid. “We think that Covid-19 is causing her cogni- tive ability problems, and we’ve seen that time and again in more than 800 pa- tients,” Dr. Koralnik said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.