1MC 2.33% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

I have had a good look at the announcement and the chat here. ...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

I have had a good look at the announcement and the chat here.  Whilst the Altura linkages to the giants at Tesla and Samsung are indirect they are still linkages through Ganfeng. 

Ganfeng continues to want to expand into this space (see the recent CR they did) and this can be seen as risk but they are clearly an aggressive player.  We have been saddled with JRO and we will continue to be and their risk infects us.  Hopefully it will be defrayed in large part by this new partner.  

I still want to know production rates and sales numbers from the consignments shipped but am resigned to the fact I will have to wait.  

Given the lack of communication from Altura I don't really know if we will ever see a dedicated announcement saying we have reached nameplate.   In the interim, the price will be a function of speculation and the acceptance of the Altura risk picture.  

I remain buoyish and have accumulated as much as I could but certainly missed the floor pre-announcement as I did not see this coming.  I figured on a re-rate.  Not this.

I finally note the chartists will be looking at the gap and wondering when (or if) it will be filled.  I doubt it will but I am no chartist.  I prefer the fundamentals and with this announcement, Altura demonstrated yet again, they understand their strategic position.  

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.