1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Correct me if I’m wrong 1) 10 000 tons sold not included. 2) $11...

1. 3,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Correct me if I’m wrong
    1) 10 000 tons sold not included.
    2) $11 million paid in advance not included.
    3) $1.75 million left over after projected quarterly spending of $8.25 million from the $15 million previously borrowed.

So $28.8 million needed and we have $12.75 million in bank plus 10 000 tons were sold but we need to return the $11 million payment in tonnage and the quarter is fully budgeted.

I believe we received at least $9 million for the 10 000 tons at the time of sale. We would have had to ship 18 000 tons for the rest of the quarter from the mysterious 5 000 ton shipment to reach our target with nameplate nearby.... which is 18 000/ month April.
    Production has to fall below 50% for AJM to miss its target. Last production report was at 86% I think I read.
    Should be a breeze
    3 major factors coming up before the Quater result.
    1) Nameplate reached to be announced.
    2) Drilling results to be reported.
    3) Stage 2 update to be announced.

Nameplate should be extremely close.
    Drilling results can only surprise us if good or if not nothing changes.
    It’s the stage 2 announcement that I think could happen with our new off take partner playing a major role...I don’t think we are near finished our negotiations with them.... That is where the shooters could really be burnt badly and laid to rest. After the previous announcement, another even bigger and better could follow. Management have been together for 8 years... shorters be wary... be very wary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.