FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Nice equivocation. I don't understand what point you are trying...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Nice equivocation. I don't understand what point you are trying to make here, but you simply did not make it.

There is still no expectation of a new supplier of SL vein to flood the market. FGR is pushing ahead with mining and exploration activity, and will IMO be the leading supplier of SL vein - who else is targeting such production and is as far advanced?

FGR signed an offtake not as a suplpier but as a consumer and was done to gaurantee supply of feedstock for graphene production due to increasing demand for this product.

How is this so hard to understand?

FGR is a spec stock and folks should treat it as such. If you expect FGR to be doing the things that $300m+ companies are doing well you could be in for a wild ride. If you want to invest all your hard earned here I gotta say that could be very risky. I'm in FGR for graphene potential and I see their path as being potentially very very lucrative. At this stage in the life of FGR you only need put a few thousand in, if your patient and can look away from daily gyrations, a few years from now that few thousand could easily be well in to 5 figures. If you like risk throw in more and you could be in the 6 figure territory.

I just like the way FGR have gone about it, it's very ocker, very much a she'll be right mate lets have a crack attitude. I like that FGR's mining and graphene production methods will be as green as can be. I like that FGR has worked well with the Sri Lankans, from employment of locals to lecturing at their Universities. FGR has engaged the boffins at Australian Universities, including at a Go8 university that is in the top 2% of universities World Wide and they have some really nice results, with some interesting leads.

ps could the TLG fans keep posting here FGR is one of the most discussed stocks today haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.