FGR 4.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Long Term Commitment on Vein Graphite Supplies, page-55

1. 3,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    "Even if the entirety of HC turns against them, customers will come, spend money, new investors will come and the SP will rocket. But that won't be the case if they satisfy HC at the expense of customers...."

I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying except for the fact that we aren't selling anything yet. Plenty of samples being provided but not much cash coming in. By the way, they aren't 'customers' until they have bought something IMHO.

I don't want to burst your balloon drchips but most 'new investors' that I know will be looking closely at results if they are going to invest in a company. Funnily enough they also want the company to adhere to guidelines/timelines. Otherwise people may look at the chirping of FGR (& before that MRL) regarding drilling and ask themselves and why haven't they mined anything yet. They were spruiking imminent mining of ore back in 2015.

I hold a tidy parcel, so let's be clear, this isn't a downramp. I simply want management to stick to their word. If they can't meet guidelines or timeframes, then give us detailed reasons why. We are not just people on HC, we are investors and we deserve precise and regular updates. Simple as that. Nothing upsets investors more than a lack of RELEVANT and PERTINENT information.

I got rid of my 'poo coloured glasses' a while back. I can see very clearly through my current glasses.

Cheers & DYOR

Biggles
    Last edited by Bigglesworth: 07/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $4.728K 92.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1166 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 470225 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.