FGR 5.15% 4.6¢ first graphene limited

Talga Groupies I have one word for you.......

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Talga Groupies I have one word for you....

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161207/pdf/43djt41qh4zssq.pdf

................................................................................................................................

I liked you post Biggles; as usual The truth is, I think, is that we are all playing this one under what we deduce aren't we?

As far as I am concerned this is so oversold and undervalued that the run this year so far I don't even think it a true rerate ...

We can down play this all day but this news is fantastic for what it tells us is coming. FGR has used a stealth marketing approach and a community boots on the ground, relationship approach and have the assets to prove it.

I think the next 5 or so announcements are going to be allot of fun. I also think don't discount the Production news that is coming. It will be radical !!!

...................................................................................................................................

@downsyde

Yes your points are well made there.

Discounting the mines makes no sense.

Discounting exploring makes no sense.

In the history of GRAPHENE a FGR was bound to come, it just needed to have the right people who have a long term vision.

I see it running and going way before it gets to the point of being a techie. This is the game of this century.

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 07/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $7.508K 161.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164700 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 6671 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.