FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Please point out that silly mistake for us poor holders. SL vein...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Please point out that silly mistake for us poor holders.

SL vein is special, just ask @duke but that stuff is at the core of the vein and is in very small quantities.

The rest is still more amenable to graphene conversion then every other graphite deposit in the world, and this has been shown. One need only look at announcements from flakers regarding conversion to graphene. One need only look at results from TLG i.e SEM's and Raman plots, and compare these to those published for exfoliated graphene from SL vein.

I really don't understand why TLG holders feel the need to poo-poo FGR. I'm guessing most of those that are probably work in the public sector, have no business acumen, and even less understanding of graphene and graphite. OOoooh look at the pretty pictures that TLG release, they are so much more professional! haha whatever floats your collective boats. I'd understand if posters want to point out foibles in the interest of keeping holders level headed about their investment choices, but the only thing on the mind of TLG holders here is maintaining an air of superiority, for whatever reason that is. I understand many of those holders that post here are currently sitting on a paper loss, and need to vindicate their choice, but come on seriously how about providing substance rather than just baiting and trolling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.