GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Long Term Pumping Tests to Commence at HMW Project, page-15

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Definitely underperforming…..to be 6months out from a multi billion dollar NPV DFS (potentially $4+ B combined) with a resource of the scale and quality of ours and the having the lowest operating cost of any new project, in Argentina where all the action is, and the sp be down 35% from its high and MC a measly $400mm, I call that underperforming for sure

That said I hold strong and wait….eventually the resource size and quality will not be able to be denied/ignored by the market (or acquirers) and the share price will get closer to fair value. I just remain worried that we will still be only $1.50-2 by the time DFS hits and someone (ie Gangfeng) will take us over for very cheap, when we should be $3.50-4 right now on the quality and progress of our Argentina projects and huge resource upside - why Galan won’t put out an exploration target baffles (and disappoints) me, it’s obvious there is at LEAST 2 MT of resource upside from ongoing exploration (and model refinement vs conservative assumptions used to date), why not put that target out there formally????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5008 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 24300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.