MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Long-Term Survival for Acute GvHD Treatment with Remestemcel, page-235

1. 3,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    The shorts are not here to discuss reason, they repeat themselves just like Sore who tries to drive his thread of no confidence to the top all day 15 days bla bla,,,,,,,,,.repeat again and again

I don't think anyone takes notice of the sharts, who haven't already locked in for the long haul or are new, and those that are long term holders respond to them, just to show others that they are desperate shorters needing an opposite result to benefit.

The posts from the shorts lately has been at fever pitch and I love to play fish with them but it has become somewhat boring watching the merrygoround of the shorter quotes.

Very low trade as nobody is prepared to lose what they hold. Can you imagine then to the shorters what this means as the BLA in all of it's new data and with the assistance of ex FDA is submitted this time after a 9 to 1 vote last time. How good is that life preserving data looking 2 years later now?

How shameful would that 1 voter feel now? Probably not at all, as he/she probably has the heart of a shart and was paid well by big Pharma mafia.

No doubt it could happen again, but if I was shorting ......I would be shitting.

And if I was holding in a company like CYP that is a decade behind MSB and hoping for us to fail.........I would be shitting more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.