MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Ann: Long-Term Survival for Acute GvHD Treatment with Remestemcel, page-300

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    "I think you would qualify as the expert on disinformation."

Thank you for the compliment.

As an expert on disinformation - I believe you consistently share disinformation here. Pulling from your most recent angst, here is why it differs from both impartial information and misinformation:

Information: It appears Si sold shares 12 years ago in December 2010 @ $1.70 post Angioblast acquisition. MSB-Shart Friendly (fact) Tom Richardson reached out to Si in 2021 for comment. "Grant Titmus, a media spokesman for Mr Itescu, said the Mesoblast boss would not answer any questions and declined an interview request as he preferred to see what was published first [Did Tommy reach out after the publication for an interview?]. Mr Titmus also said the chief executive had his lawyers look at the deal and they had advised it was all above board."

Si has not sold a single share since.

Misinformation (Sharing the innacurate information when not knowing any better): Si sold share some time ago for like $2. I dont know why he would outright refuse to talk about it.

Disinformation/ Your Comment:
    - (While very much aware this was 12 years ago, even going as far as linking an article dating the event):

LoL, he's done it before when the securities transfer was done a few years ago, hoping no-one would notice the numbers didn't reconcile... when he was asked about it he refused to comment. ... But he couldn't sell any now, if he tried to sell 100m the share price would instantly drop to 1c...

" a few years ago"= hyperbole, demonstrably false.
    "hoping no-one notice" = speculation
    "hoping no-one notice the numbers didn't reconcile" = not impartial, unreasonably alludes mischieve and illegality, offers no reasonable explanation.
    "he refused to comment"= Loaded rhetoric, willfully ignores the actual communication provided, purposefully not impartial to the facts and context of actual communications given, and the nature/ motive of the individual who asked the question.
    "If he tried to sell 100m"= incredibly obtuse comment trying to excuse why his hasnt sold since, and ignoring the 2020 $5 highs.

"If SI refuses to talk about it, then there must be a reason." Do you have vested interest in there being a reason, or even to simply pretend that there is a reason? Previously when I asked a similar question you "Refused to Comment."
    Last edited by pld89: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.