STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

4 trading days left to the end of suspension - I recon they will...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    4 trading days left to the end of suspension - I recon they will now release one single announcement - "The kitchen sink"

I have no means to speculate what is going on behind the closed doors but I would do that anyway! Here are 2 possible pathways

Scenario 1: Trial was somewhat successful or at least provides a pathway to a value added product in future:- Strandline will need an equity injection (recapitalise the business) to ramp up the MSP product over next 12 months at least. They will need to refinance the debt concurrently. This will save the business but a massive dilution for existing holders. Chance for new speculators to bet on a turnaround story for 4 to 5c a piece?

Scenario 2: The trial does not provide a pathway to value add: I am afraid that will be curtains for STA. They would be speed dialling administrators in this scenario. Bond holders no doubt already have receivers lined up!

Don't know which of the 2 it will be but we will know soon! In either case this was fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.