CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Not so sure Xtreme many things left un resolved doesn’t...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Not so sure Xtreme many things left un resolved doesn’t necessarily mean they can’t be fixed or resolved , in most part I’m in agreement but I prefer to think things as though they were lazy sitting in their hands lacked interest and the hard work that NEEDED attention wasn’t receiving the attention, as if it was easier for all the hard work was best kept hidden by sweeping it all under the carpet that eventually looked like a mountain of issues that today were forced to act and fix and at the same time perhaps to save their own necks.

Now here we are the board reluctantly forced to resolve issues one by one that they left Ci1 spiral out of control to which most problems could’ve been avoided IF they were to have acted a lot earlier instead of the 11th hour……Example, JW is out of the picture for now and perhaps so is his family, Singapore ICS is out also out so some progress is been made, the process isn’t all doomed ChapterTwo seems solid ready for further growth and perhaps many others including the Hong Kong debt management insolvency etc operations, who else could be following suit?

Many issues were used imo as poor excuse of been blind sided perhaps more like all hard work was avoided left in the too hard basket now dealing with the issues which now it feels like 100X more frustrating for us all which most issues could’ve been avoided.

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.