CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Mr Pixley is director of two suspended companies at the moment...

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Mr Pixley is director of two suspended companies at the moment and was director of a company during a time of the CEO being prosecuted of manipulation of shareprice. I'm not saying he has done anything wrong and maybe the situation would even be worse without him but something has eventually got to give. I would not feel confident having the same directors on the board that were there during these times. Also, JW has openly said that there was a lot of 'ilegal acts" and 'malpractices' that took place. What are these acts and practices and which directors is he referring to? Why aren't the board commenting on this or is this just a case of a bitter ex CEO? Many raised alarm bells early on but they were berated as downrampers. Mind you the CEO had the loudest voice blaming downrampers yet he is now saying that things were going on that weren't right? The whole thing stinks but hopefully there is light with someone on the board now with a vested interest to make sure things are turned around.

"The co-founder and former managing director of listed bottled water producer Eneco Refresh (ASX: ERG), Henry Eng Chye Heng, has been sentenced to 18 months imprisonment for market manipulation via trading accounts under the names of family members".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.