EQR 2.38% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Low Grade Stockpile Update to Indicated Reso, page-7

1. 498 Posts.
    re: Ann: Low Grade Stockpile Update to Indica... Tinnitus, ok maybe a bit harsh I have read your post will give you the benefit of the doubt. However re-reading the annoucement again, I would like to understand why that doesn't cut it with you and where your information or expertise is coming from to say management are wrong?

"The global average grade of the stockpile, estimated by TWO separate estimation approaches, is .07%WO3 and following large-scale pre-concentration trails over a 10 week period, underpinned by cost estimates obtained for the recently completed feasibility study,the stockpile is upgraded to an Indicated Resource."

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is a paid feasibility study by qualified individuals outside the company that aren't just going to provide positive information because they are paid. The directors would be using that study and data make these calls/annoucements. I am all for balanced views, but without contradicting proven data I don't buy your stance at the moment and would trust the directors and feasibility study are sound at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $62.70K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50350 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 693849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.