PEN 13.0% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Here are some facts for new investors on PEN with History too....

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Here are some facts for new investors on PEN with History too. The Shorts here post 0 facts so trust the Bulls here that bought back in March last year.

One of the biggest Key players on $penmf’s team is MR RON CHAMBERLAIN he was the Inaugural CFO, responsible for all financial aspects of the Langer Heinrich mine in Namibia and the Kayelekera mine in Malawi. Market capitalisation grew exponentially in his 4 years at paladin from around 1 million dollar mc to a few billion dollars 104,000% gains in 4 years. This is very similar to lance being the first low PH ISR Mine in the U.S. coming online.

HISTORY ON PEN

In 2011 right before Fukushima accident 10 years this month. Pen was trading around what it is today!, It ran to about 15 cents after their lance projects high grade uranium hits results. It had around 2.065 billion shares then when it peaked in FEB 2011 at 15 cents roughly 132% more shares than we have now! Remember this was when they needed a year+ about the same time to get into could be production but did not have the contracts they have now, needed a lot of financing too! This is the interesting part. Spot was $69 and Long Term price was $71. I believe book value average for Pen currently is over 30+ cents today. Also with Uranium price being so high in 2011 they had other projects in Africa which they got rid of for good reasons, I believe future M&A’s for Future Canadian and U.S. properties would be a lot smarter going forward. This company has 10 more years of proof , experience etc proving themselves to get contracts and it is a better company with less shares than they had at their peak! So I believe This is an easy 3x from here short term. I believe they will trade over $1.00 with Uranium price rising and possible 100 x+ as they grow! Its being traded like Paladin was before they proved themselves! Once they get the low Ph this will give them higher grades and more Uranium they are currently almost at the desired 2 ph at 2.3, especially once they hit phase 2!

Remember If Fukushima didn't happen Pen probably would have become a lot bigger producer Instead they didn't have the funds to do the better Low PH and did Alkaline because Uranium outlook and drop over the years as well as management. I really do think this is the time for them to breakout.! Its likely to become one of the biggest and growing Uranium producers in the world.

1. $PENMF Pen is currently doing a Low pH field demonstration for isr which will take about 12 to 18 month duration to get back production which started in August 2020. In the meantime They can buy on the spot uranium market to fulfill contracts. Todays news shows they are basically there at the target ph level of 2.0.

2. Wayne Heili Ceo of $Penmf He is former President of the Uranium Producers of America. He most recently served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Ur-Energy, Inc. where he successfully oversaw the design, construction, commissioning and ramp-up of the Lost Creek in-situ uranium project in Wyoming USA. Prior to joining Ur-Energy, Inc., he served as Operations Manager of the Christensen/Irigaray in-situ uranium mines in Wyoming and has experience in ISR and conventional uranium mines in Texas.

3. 0 debt,

4. 8.4 mil cash,

5. low cash burn,

6. can get into production in less than 6months

7. Low PH ISR

8. Priced under .13 cents

9. 893m shares. less than most producers etc.

10. Has contracts and is making money, only JR Uranium producer with long term sales extending into 2030.

11. They will benefit from the rsa u.s. gov spending of u.s. Uranium which Limits Russian origin uranium and opens market opportunities for US Uranium Producers

12. PENMF is 1 of only a few Uranium producers left, Only one in U.S. to have permits for low Ph Isr.

13. Recently added last month to Global X ura etf.

14. Strong relationships with preferred utility companies, Tier 1 for future deals.

15. One of the few that has not ran as fast.

16. Now Upgraded to the OTCQB.

17. Current contracts in place for up to 5.5M lbs at US$51-$53 / lb U3O8, with major utilities in both the US and Europe75,000 lbs U3O8 of deliveries in 4Q20 generated a net cash margin of $US1.4 million450,000lbs @ US$45.06 per pound U3O8. to be delivered in each of CY2021 and CY2022

18. CY2021 Uranium sales Net Cash Margin of US$6-8 million secure Matching binding contract sales with market purchase agreements

19. CY 2022 9M sales.
      20. They have a former Uranium fuel buyer on their board and Nuclear engineer, this is key to the relationships for future contracts.

I only post facts and there are many more too many to write. Just know the shorts here either got diluted out for buying at the wrong time during the bear market or they are pumping other explorers that will suffer when Pen produces. Its easy to spot them. Excited to see PEN hit all time highs soon! A lot of money flowing here especially in the U.S. market as people sold many U stocks and look to undervalued ones like this!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $326.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.530M 40.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 8136697 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1186789 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.