PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Low pH Field Demonstration Update, page-164

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    The first row position pen is in !
    ( having noticed that there is a lot of new blood in the space ) and don't really understand what it takes to Go into production
    one poster in particular I read the company is a u explorer with nothing ? and he stated that the ceo said they will go into production when spot get to $50 ........well we all know that is fairy floss That could take up to 10 years if he gets that far and lots and lots of $. And if he finds and developed a resource...... then there are the miners with a developed resource with all studies in place feasibility opex capex and approvals etc ? Just waiting for the spot to rise to x dollars and TRY to secure contracts to finance there biggest expense infrastructure about $300m plus and around 3 years to complete ......bannerman resources changed his plans to construct a mine that was capable to produce 7mlb per year cost was about under $ 800m usd and about 5 years to construct The funding needed was to much and was going to take to long time is of essence !!!!!!!! so now the project is etango 8 which scaled down to 3.5mlb production mine. So every developer wants to get into production ASAP. But we know there years away.......
    Thats where the producers shine they are in the front row and will be first off the mark !
    On the asx there are only 4 , paladin. Lotus....boss.....peninsula..
    We all know pen uranium project the prime position in U S a country with the biggest uranium consumption with growth and government backing ... the chemistry as stated in the last interview the ceo said when the spot price moves in pen is ready to go into production as is where's is. ( only a few miners in the world can do that ) !,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $740.4K 7.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
120 18274759 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 794145 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.