LLI 0.00% 19.0¢ loyal lithium limited

Absolutely, I agree with you. Canadian Flow Through Funding...

1. 2,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Absolutely, I agree with you. Canadian Flow Through Funding raises are indeed beneficial for both the companies and shareholders. They provide necessary cash with minimal dilution and ensure funds are dedicated to exploration drilling within 12 months, preventing misuse on corporate overheads. This mechanism, set up by the Canadian government (which we lack in Oz), supports exploration companies significantly. The process, involving brokers, donors, and charities, although complex, ultimately benefits the companies by ensuring the funds are used for their intended purpose. The premiums observed in recent raises for companies like SYA, CY5, WR1, and LLI reflect strong investor interest and confidence in these projects. Trolls and naysayers are indeed blowing this out of proportion. The extension to 31 March 2025 in the recent budget further underscores its value and continued relevance. Let's focus on the positive impact and opportunities this funding mechanism brings to the sector and be gratefull we were also able to tap into it or piss off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $33.15K 174.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 190743 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.