CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8617
    'Anyone that bought over 40 cents would be p#ssed and rightly so'

'but long term with inflation coming, money moving out of small caps and a tone of other macro factors I'm not hopeful'

the 'tone' of the market long term conditions have been evident and in play since before the black swan event so why did you buy in ????

I guess its reasonable to say you have no understanding of those influential macro conditions and you gambled ....that's why you bought in plain and simple

Bulls on this have gone nowhere - LTH on this have also gone nowhere - if they're cashed up they'll be looking to keep accumulating because it was clear as day it was coming - anyone pip trading this is nuts imo....its a long term hold - always has been

as for your opening paragraph - none of the fundamentals of the company have altered in any way - if you're concerned with the company direction email the CEO - he is receptive and very informative ....or any of the research team for that matter unless they too is merely 'uprampers'

won't be back again for a while so all the best with your investments Murri0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.