PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Kp I found the prospectus very misleading to be honest with you,...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Kp
    I found the prospectus very misleading to be honest with you, and can understand where people got the impression that the shortfall was there to be applied for.
    I know it stated that the lead manager had received commitments for the shortfall and if that was all it said then fine.
    But if you read section 5.C it gives one the impression that the shortfall is was available,
    Had this section been omitted it would have been clear cut the short fall was not available.
    I have spoken to Mark over this, not a hundred percent happy, but there was not a lot Mark could do about it in all fairness, to keep an even playing field with regards a distribution of the short fall,and i respect his decision to carry it through the way he saw fit. Lets face it like these forums, we all have our own ideas and were not all going to agree all the time even down to management decisions.
    I still think Mark is doing a great job and look forward to all the news we have to come in the 1st qtr 14
    I am amazed the SP has not moved further on the latest news, still early i know, but it would appear the market is going to be unkind to ANP until such time as a deal is struck, like i said to Mark it looks like we are the wrong side of the water.
    By the way Jeff well done on your prediction on the oppis and also your recent purchase i see where you are coming from with your recent acquisition and will not be far behind you.
    Enough said great interim result
    good luck everyone have a great day tomorrow
    Merry Christmas.
    GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.