CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Questions from ignorance ...
    1/ today the company issued an Appendix 3G which advised 80,700,000 Loyalty Options being issued. At 1 for 15 this equates to 1.21bn shares which lines up with the total shares on issue. But aren't some of these shares representing the ADR's that are on the Nasdaq?
    2/ The prospectus says the loyalty options aren't offered to US residents - so do ADR holders get loyalty options?
    3/ The Appendix 3G doesn't identify any escrowed positions - I recall some old 3B's (or maybe 3G's) showing escrowed holdings - is this no longer required?
    4/ Are any of the director's positions escrowed - thought some had been locked up for the Nasdaq listing?
    4/ Around 6 months ago, Dr Sud had lots of $0.20 cent options when the share price was $0.35 - before expiry he exercised nearly 21m for an investment of $4.2m (wow!). Not having a go at him because he holds an enormous position showing amazing commitment to IHL, but this time he holds an entitlement for another 7,150,000 loyalty options that will need another $2.5m to exercise - is there any statement in the prospectus that shows his intent - he will stand to make a further pretty penny if the price holds at these levels but I couldn't find anything about whether or not he will be exercising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.