ALB 0.00% 5.7¢ albion resources limited

Cut it out - Just because I have a differing view to you doesn't...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Cut it out - Just because I have a differing view to you doesn't mean anything and just because someone has a similar view doesn't mean we're the same person which we are not. You're clearly new to the stock market - if you don't like it sell your stock and move on.

I bought plenty of stock to get my entitlement - I didn't rely on a shortfall and nor do I appreciate your insinuation to the contrary. And I've bought it for the reasons that I posted earlier today being the tight cap structure, low EV and the fact that hopefully news re beginning work on the assets isn't far away.

How do you know who the shortfall has been placed to and stop assuming what has occurred. Maybe its been placed for strategic reasons that none of us are privy to - either way I DON"T CARE. I bought stock knowing there would be 22 million options issued via the prospectus and that's what the number is.

You may learn something from @MickeyMantle536 as he was an early poster in a stock we both have followed and invested in from a long time and BTW that stock has gone from 1 to 40 and there were plenty of 4 cent options issued in that company for a nominal sum also that only expired last September.

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.