ALB 0.00% 5.0¢ albion resources limited

Frankly, I’m amazed by the comments on this thread today. Let me...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Frankly, I’m amazed by the comments on this thread today. Let me attempt to make a point in simple terms to address your perceived concerns.

Firstly, if someone received 100,000 options, even if it was shortfall, then in order to become a shareholder they would need to pay $25,000 to the company to exercise these 100,000 options.

Today you can buy those same 100,000 shares for $21,000 in the market, $4,000 less than exercising your options. Even if you received the options, sold them and bought shares you’d still be worse off.

Secondly, the “Option Prospectus” outlined exactly how the process would work. It’s in accordance with the Corporations Act and the Listing Rules. Have you been involved in a rights issue? The shortfall is dealt with in the same manner.

Any conspiratorial thoughts are yours to deal with and it’s abundantly clear that you either haven’t read or don’t understand the process. Attacking other posters or slandering the Company is not an acceptable way to process your thoughts.

As I stated before, I bought a lot of stock in the market to access my option entitlement. My broker reminded me to transfer the money and I’m continuing to buy more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 442527 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.