1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

No probs. Re oppies, when it comes to companies with no real...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642

No probs. Re oppies, when it comes to companies with no real game changer, oppies are just baits to suck people in. In the last 2-3 years oppies in lifestype companies have largely expired. Hopefully we are seeing the end of such companies - they had their ride and people have woken up to them. Eben mum'n'dad investors are seasoned (grilled) investors, they have either walked away from stock market or they no longer buy into BS and fluff. You may notice the companies no longer dispatch announcements and just mark it as "market sensitive".

I had moved from gold/mining long time ago into bio, medical cannabis and blockchain. Now I am finding all medical cannabis are simply a sophisticated pot head mob and blockchain is just every man and his dog band wagon and hard to sort out through the weeds. Likewise bio bot somewhat better industry. All in all i have shifted my investment to resources, and gold and there is no better time than now to put money into a gold stock that will have something to say soon while the gold price is high ... but like ALWAYS, FINGERS CROSSED!

Anyhow, all my opinion. No financial advice, specially re ARE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 44362302 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26382199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.