1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

I read some positives in this query. Here is an extract of...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I read some positives in this query.

Here is an extract of question 2 -

"In the interim, it is the view of the directors that the preliminary financial statements
    correctly hold the Loyyal investment at cost because they believe, based on verbal feedback from the bankruptcy
    trustee that the RFN bid is presently the best bid received, that there are reasonable prospects the RFN bid for
    the assets of Loyyal shall be successful in winning the bid for Loyyal’s assets currently subject to Chapter 7
    bankruptcy protection in the US.

Further, Reffind has obtained confirmation from Barclay Pearce (corporate advisors based in Sydney) that in the
    event of the Consortium’s successful bid for Loyyal’s assets, Barclay Pearce will raise capital of at least
    USD$1,000,000 at a pre-money valuation of USD$20,000,000
    for the Consortium to recommence Loyyal’s
    operations. This is at a substantial discount to the valuation that Loyyal last raised capital at (pre-COVID) in
    January 2020 which was USD$29,000,000."

So, it says they are currently the best bid for the loyyal asset and also if they win the bid, Barclay Pearce is raising money at $20M USD valuation.

This is good news for all RFN shareholders!

The bad news is that it appears that RFN is having a difficult time with their dealings with the ASX.

We need RFN see them get moving with the core business and to show some positive results on new customers and revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.5K 625K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 17920084 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.