1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Loyyal Investment Update, page-42

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    yes, bad choice of words by me; I meant winning the takeover bid for Loyyal, or taking a bigger stake thereof.

RFN is certainly as risky as it could get; a badly run company with bad choices, this is even more risky than a mining explorer with a slumped commodity price. I have a good nose for dogs. Multi-year downtrends with few and non-sustained periods of bullishness, indicating constant failure to meet objectives. Many CR's and constant dilution. Poor performance also comes through clearly, in any ann. Takes about 5 minutes to spot a proper dog.

RFN have minimal cash, bidding for another lackluster one (Loyyal) whilst managing a second underwhelming initiative (Wooboard). Wooboard is a joke imo. That BIO thing was probably the one to keep, dunno. Wooboard. Seriously.

Even still, conduct the CR, ann some new venture, and pop. Maybe newer management means RFN can turnaround (somewhat). The TO of Loyyal + IPO would be a good outcome. Who knows if they've the mettle to do that.

Last edited by AdVictoriam: 22/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 65919555 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19372281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.