1TT 37.5% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

I think the market needs to get over previous management who...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I think the market needs to get over previous management who have stripped investor confidence... obvious when current and new holders won’t buy in to news at LOWS that Emirates have signed a master agreement with RFN’s major investment Loyyal after 4 years of concept work and 2 years of investment by RFN....I’d be telling all my buddies I’ve invested in game changing tech! But no action, no confidence and investors are confused....

seriously now.... Finally a deal that is a first global enterprise blockchain deal...will allow Loyyal to expand rapidly...because no one wants to be the first....but no volume as everyone has burnt fingers and again must be confused... I guess rfn have literally pissed more money up against the wall than a jay z party... could say complete negligent but the actual investment value should be way more than this

if I hadn’t been averaging down so much on the back of following Loyyal I’d be buying ALL I could but getting heavy at almost 50m shares though!

let’s see if tomorrow brings some chunks at 0.004!

Last edited by ryobal: 27/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $942K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $66.82K 22.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 32201830 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5130678 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.