LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

I doubt this will come back to the raise price, I also doubt...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    I doubt this will come back to the raise price, I also doubt those 289m shares will be hitting the market anytime soon. Institutional raises generally have more favourable outcomes then those done to sophs.

There were some 2.2m shares on the sell side under 2.2 pre-open but folks kept raising the bid and they disappeared. These were the folks who thought perhaps they could pick up 10% by selling at 2.2 and buying back at raise or lower. This wasnt a raise for sophs who will flip at first opportunity. BP's clients have held for a year or more, were probably responsible for the bot that drove the SP down, and likely told the guys at LPE that they would contain the sp unless they got their way. The directors hold most of the shares this is true, but they do not have the power to lift the price against BP's clients who have deeper pockets. A capped SP would mean a t/o offer could come in much lower than it should.

Also, looks like I was pretty close with my 200GW in UC+UM, also also i reckon my luck is gna trump PJ's as far as result of CR goes

Also, also, also it seems they are being more aggressive looking to NSW and still pursuing the loan facility, loan facility no doubt requires a cash-flow positive operation, or indeed the terms would be a lot better if they were cash-flow positive, which is a matter of months away. Topping up this morning, bring on 2020 IMO.
    Last edited by downsyde: 15/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1375323 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 304114 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.