LPE 4.17% 11.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

I think everyone following this stock understands this, Its the...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think everyone following this stock understands this, Its the current management that doesn't seem to get it ! I have had shares in this company right from the conception of it, it was once a very exciting Stock with tons of potential in the power market with great ideas, now I believe it has lost what it was set up too do

With endless Cap raises and dilutions of shares, and now heading in a direction of again what I believe is gambling in hope of trying to make a profit, This stock is always going to be chasing its tale, I have been so disheartened with the Current CEO and have sold 50% of my stake at a 65% loss, I was just not willing to leave my money in a company that keeps proving the profit will always be the next idea and now Crypto mining right off the path of what was indented it to be doing

Well I might give myself a pay rise for non performances while I'm at it as it seems to be the go here, but I do wish all the faithful as I once was, all the best as I like my money to be working for me not sitting in someone's company being used for whims and hopes of dilution , this is just IMHO but if you get kicked around the gutter long enough you'll work it out yourself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $7.714K 67.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1468717 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.