LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Still less volume than panic sell off days last month even after...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Still less volume than panic sell off days last month even after the great news presented today. The market is definitely more cautious than it previously has been and I think it will take a lot more for Li stocks to make the types of gains they have in the past.

Unfortunately LPI has always had the short end of the straw when it comes to trading activity, with minimal gains made during the boom and big corrections in light of any macro news regardless of direct relevance to LPI. The company has continued to gain strength fundamentally despite little to no evidence of this in the share price. Shareholders from last year are literally in a worse position, with the share price being at the same level as last year with higher dilution from CR's. The broker activity in this stock is questionable at best and retail holders have been left holding the bag while seeing every other stock in the space move in massive ways.

Fundamentally we continue to topple any other junior Li company but in all honesty, who wants to buy into a stock that always goes down after any sign of momentum? I have never experienced such frustration as holding a stock like LPI even though i know my money is relatively safe. There is light at the end of the tunnel and i have learned to not watch the stock with excited eyes everyday. The price will catch up with fundamentals when we least expect it. The lithium market is gearing for run number 3 imo and LPI is in the drivers seat. GL..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.