LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

really valued your opinion over the years, and many others who...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    really valued your opinion over the years, and many others who made estimations of what a resource of this size was worth. I didn’t sell at 90c because it was worth the gamble that we might go all the way to production. As a small time investor who could have imagined that the full force of a country could weigh in against us. Messaging from LPI over the last year has been atrocious… borderline fraudulent. My guess is that management and the board are getting some sort of benefit from this deal that we share holders would not approve of… this is how business works in the 3rd world. As shareholders we could GIVE 50% of this project away to a JV who would take us to production in a few years and be better off by 4x. I hope that LPI were strong armed into this, but my tinfoil hat is screaming foul play by the people we paid to take care of our investment. I’m lucky enough to get away with near a 2x, a pathetic gain for what I collected over 3years. I’m very sorry to the people who participated in the CR who were lied to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.