LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Well said 2020, I too fell into that chart/Fundtl trap, but I...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well said 2020, I too fell into that chart/Fundtl trap, but I also did so much necessary due diligence, which failed me, overall I made profit, but NEVER what I expected to realise after 6/7 LOOOOONG YEARS, what a waste of my whole time, effort, frustration and capital.

I would "suggest" that us retail investors have been led right down that proverbial "garden path", and that's being kind........now for Mr Nice Guy, we have been lied to, misled, most recent AGM announcement "backflipped" at the most recent investor presentation video, this BoD and Execs, should be held to account!!

We have seen how massive corporate entities have "mistreated" the clients in the recent media exposures of major "consultancy" houses, these LPI dropkicks have ridden the wave of massive retail investment, based upon what they told the market, but that all changed in the video a few days ago!!!

Quite ironic, but for me, the taste in my mouth is very bitter, we trusted those in control, they have failed us all massively!!

Sono

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.