LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

You would think that the institutional raising of 60 cents last...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    You would think that the institutional raising of 60 cents last year would be first in line to start something. I have been a long term holder long time accumulator. This deal was the sh#ttest I could ever have imagined. That guy sums it up so simply. In saying that I have sold 85% of my holdings and already got near the 8% gap waiting for the deal to occur.
    My faith in them actually delivering 57 cents at the start of February is minimal. They have never made a timeline......and never will.

If a suit happens.......delays..........just because it's LPI .....delays.

I must say this is the most dissapointing investment I have ever made. The Chilean factor and CODELCO the scavengers they are have made us all look like idiots.
    The only thing I can do now is stem the bleeding due to opportunity costs and look forward to a Santa Rally.......something we haven't had for a while.

So dissapointed. The mine is bought for whats in the ground that we own. Its a hell of a lot more than millions,..........its billions. If I wasnt so peeed off I'd love to insert a dr evil pic here. Feels like a financial raping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.