LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: LPI & Codelco enter into binding scheme implementation deed, page-86

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1608
    "Odds are this expert agrees with the board."

I 100% agree.

There is no way this deal doesn't go through.

I sold out of my position this morning, made a healthy profit, so definitely not complaining.

In saying that, I thought it would go for a lot more than this offer price, given the grades and upside of the phase 2 resource, but the realities of the situation are clear...

Boric the butcher has, via siege tactics through Codelco, transferred wealth from the shareholders of LPI to the people of Chile.

I am extremely disappointed for people who purchased above the offer price.

To the patient and respectful long term who thought they would get more, at least you didn't lose money.

To those who were disrespectful, I wish you all the best, but hopefully you will take this as an opportunity to reflect and maybe consider the possibility that you are incorrect. I trust you all made money, and if you didn't, well I am very sorry to hear that.

Well done to @Khaliqs , as I said in other posts, you have been respectful - and just as importantly correct. I hope you enjoy your 3+ bottles. To the people saying they wanted $5k bottles, I hope you are as generous in defeat as you were in your greed when you thought you were correct.

It has been a good trade, and now it is time to find the next one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.