LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Yeah I know. But this is a form for thoughts ideas research....

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Yeah I know. But this is a form for thoughts ideas research. Everyone on here is trying to work out why this has happened. Thats how I see it. And it is only seeing it as a farce that has allowed me not to sell a single share. But literally of course it is silly to think CODELCO bought every share.

But the reason for the sell of is because of an action by them. People on here say they are abusing their power blah blah. All opinions. But if you were in law enforcement the first place you would look would be where the smoking gun is. Who has the most to profit off this? Whose actions caused it.

My theory is just as reasonable as everyone else's. CODELCO started it with a piece of paper handed to the government. They have seen how foreigners get scared sh$tless at Chile's instability. So they send in the paper, they know it will be announced it was received and will be read.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .now that is what I call popping smoke and once it clears half the rooms dead or gone.

The government have said its no biggie, LPI have verbally told members here they aren't worried and working on it.

It will either be an international court case making Chile look stupid and untrustworthy and possibly paying plenty of compensation. Or it blows over after the orchestrator has left the application in long enough then withdraw it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.