LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: LPI Responds To Media Coverage, page-2

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Plenty of cryptic messaging from Marty in this announcement. Responding to an article that has clearly had a sublime (if any, probably none) effect on the market for LPI shares.

Plenty of strong phrases firmly dismissing anything is about to be signed off, with a sprinkle of ‘un-solicited’ contact being made to the company.

I can’t say the expiry of the non binding MOU with Fulin is a positive. Surely if Fulin was serious about locking down LPI’s production for a slated facility to be built on Chile, wouldn’t they move to extend the MOU to ensure no other party can swoop in? I do believe that their would be other credible interest in Maricunga offtake, it’s now up to Marty and Hannon to deliver on this.

It looks as though the comment re the Argentinian asset sale with Albertson Resources (which essentially looks like a shelf company) is the company trying to get shareholders ready for a pending issue with Albertson settling on their obligations.

Hmmm not the time for management to have the wheels start to wobble on previously disclosed announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.