PGC 1.15% 43.0¢ paragon care limited

Ann: LR Instruments Acquisition - Final Payment, page-18

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Yes, I agree dreamcatcher, with one caveat. If there is some time pressure I don't know about. Any guesses?

There would ordinarily be an orderly cleaning out of the levels on the way up. That hasn't happened. There could be many holders willing to sell at 39.5c-42c for example, but they wouldn't when the price was steam rolled up at such a pace. Why was the last buy of the day at such a premium to the last on market trade and for such a modest amount? I don't know but if another acquisition is in the wind it would be better to raise a little cash in the mid 40's than the low 30's. Perhaps an acquisition, known by the vendor is to be announced causing a little insider trading, or maybe it's just a moment of realisation by the market that these chaps are really building a little empire here.

I'm confused by the speed of the rise in a company such as PGC, and I don't blame you for selling a few at 44c. Even Joe's finger might be twitching. It's not that I doubt the value, with an increasingly credible performance it could run much farther, but not in one step I think. If tomorrow, or during the week it gets much over 46c I would expect a re-trace back to the high thirties or low forties. The only consideration I would add is that time component, and that someone wants to have such a holding before a certain date.
    Last edited by caketin: 12/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $711.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $64.62K 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 70584 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 107892 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.