PGC 2.15% 47.5¢ paragon care limited

Caketin insightful - However a few points. 1. There is no doubt...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Caketin insightful - However a few points.

1. There is no doubt that this stock is getting more exposure out there I am led to believe it came up as a question on your money your call recently. So one has to assume that there has been a shift in momentum. That was not possible to be seen in June and yet by December I became aware of a a handful of parties looking for stock. They have been the same players and have been around since around September I think. So I am not a seller as I think the entrance could be by invitation only - once again I am gobsmacked at the change since June.

2. Following on from 1 is that these parties must be accumulators as other than yesterday no-one has forcefully pushed the price.

3. The most important thing in my opinion is your time component - I think there is one. That is the release of the half year. I have no idea what others expect but I think it will be a good one. Well in reality its not coming off a low base but rather no base. However most investors don't spend enough time revisiting the past to create a reasonable expectation for this half year. It is highly complex but can be done and as a comparative it will - I hope look as good as my forecasts suggest. I dont think it will shoot it above 50c and as that is where I place my current fair value I see no reason to sell into this market.

For that reason I wont be playing around.
    Last edited by joewolf: 13/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $786.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $645.1K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 147836 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.