PGC 2.22% 46.0¢ paragon care limited

I agree , however I am aware of at least 2 accumulators who want...

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    I agree , however I am aware of at least 2 accumulators who want more stock and would assume they would want more than 500k each so dont get why the disclosed sell side. I think it has also depressed the buy side. I wont be running in to put a buy order given the movement over the past few days. I would now want to see it settle , maybe we can blame caketin for this and its all those wanting to see the 42c gap filled.

Really have no answers but right now not much is making sense :

I have a very small holding in LHC purely to make sure I keep watching their progress and review PGC in light of their progress. They announced their results should be around 20% better previous period and about 5% than the prospectus forecast at EBITDA level. I thought well thats good but not earth shattering. The share went from $2.10 to $2.75 in the next two trading days. That means a 5% better than you already promised evoked a 30% increase in sp. They have now come back from the clouds to a far more realistic $2.56 which I still think is on the high side.

Right now Medical , ageing population , Allied to health care ... Is a great space to be but at times you are either the flavour of the day or just a wannabe.

Logic and analysis please come home all is forgiven - we need some degree of sanity and consistency in the market none of which we have right now. can you project the price of petrol in 6 months or for that matter who will be running the government.

I must say its looking a lot murkier (not PGC specific) than it did in August last year when we had the results already in. Who knows what interest rates will be , one bank says this is the bottom but most seem to suggest we will have another drop.

Volatility is getting far higher than I thought before.
    Last edited by joewolf: 15/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $761.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $346.1K 769.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79186 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 55989 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.